Friday, April 30, 2010

LONDON BOMBINGS CARRIED OUT BY THE SPOOKS?

Khan, who was well known to the police and MI5.

It is suspected that the London tube bombings, of 7 July 2005, were the work of elements of the security services.

And that the alleged bombers, like Mohammad Sidique Khan, were simply patsies.

The police had the London Tube bomber's fingerprints for years

Mohammad Sidique Khan is supposed to have been the mastermind of the 7 July 2005 London tube bombings.

It has now been revealed that the police have been in possesion of Mohammad Sidique Khan's fingerprints since Khan was aged 11.

Khan's fingerprints were taken in 1986 and 1993.

In 1986, when Khan was aged 11, he was arrested for receiving stolen goods and his fingerprints were taken.

A second set of fingerprints were taken in February 1993, when he was arrested on suspicion of assault.

Back in 2005 West Yorkshire Police claimed that they did not have Khan's fingerprints.

The July 7 inquests are expected to start in October 2010.

MI5 is keen not to disclose its files on Khan.


According to newly revealed documents, military leaders planned acts of terrorism which were to be blamed on al-Qaeda. (KILLING KIDS ON A FIELD TRIP; ERGENEKON AND 9 11)

It emerged that, prior to the tube bombings, Khan, and Shehzad Tanweer, were photographed four times by the authorities - but no further action was taken against them.

Intelligence chiefs are said to have missed 12 chances to arrest the 7/7 'tube bombers' between 2003 and 2005.

Khan had been secretly recorded talking to Omar Khyam, 'a member of a fertiliser bomb gang', about terrorism.


MI5 had his name, phone number, car number and address on file 16 months before the London tube bomb attack.

In April 2009, the only suspects to be charged over the London Tube bomb attacks were cleared.
(London bomb trial collapses; public no longer believe police?)

Waheed Ali, 25, Mohammed Shakil, 32, and Sadeer Saleem, 28, were unanimously found not guilty of conspiring to cause an explosion.

The Bologna Bombing of 1980 has been linked to Operation Gladio.

Families of the London tube bombing victims want the security services quizzed at the inquest over their 'failures'. (Families of 7/7 victims demand security services are quizzed at inquest over ...)

Graham Foulkes, who lost his 22-year-old son, David, said: 'The key thing is that the inquest carries out an investigation into the involvement of MI5 and MI6 and anti-terrorism authorities leading up to the attack.

'It is our firm belief there was an overwhelming volume of information in the hands of the intelligence community, which, had they acted properly, would have prevented the attacks.

'Since 2005, requests for information had been refused and met with legal jargon. But if the coroner says the inquest must include what they knew, then they will have to give evidence under oath and we can establish the facts.'

The families want a separate inquest into the alleged deaths of the four alleged suicide bombers.

Why was Khan, who had been photographed, followed and bugged by surveillance officers, not arrested?

MI5 knew where Khan lived.

The Madrid Bombing has been linked to the spooks.

COULD THEY HAVE SAVED A THIRD OF THE 7/7 VICTIMS?

17 of the London tube bombing victims did not die instantly.

One victim, Behnaz Mozakka survived for 45 minutes after the blast.

Her relatives have discovered that she spoke to a police officer after the explosion, a pre-inquest hearing heard.

Gareth Patterson, representing her family, told a court in London that the family are "entitled" to an inquiry in to why she apparently failed to receive "timely treatment".

Video made for the mock training exercise?

On 4 July 2009, the UK's Daily Mail newspaper has this headline:

Conspiracy fever: As rumours swell that the government staged 7/7, victims' relatives call for a proper inquiry

The Mail asks: which train did the four Muslims catch from Luton to London on the morning of the bomb blasts?

The three separate Tube explosions at Edgware Road, Aldgate and King's Cross occurred together at exactly 8.50am.

The official reports said the bombers got on the 7.40am train from Luton.

However, the 7.40am train never ran that morning.

It was cancelled.

Survivors pointed out the error.

The Government then changed its mind and said the bombers caught the 7.25 am from Luton, for the 35-minute journey to King's Cross.

It was due to arrive in the capital at 8am.

However, this train ran 23 minutes late.

It arrived in London at 8.23am, say station officials.

The three separate Tube explosions at Edgware Road, Aldgate and King's Cross occurred together at exactly 8.50am.

It looks as if it would be impossible for the 'bombers' to get to their different destinations in time.

Reportedly, it takes seven minutes to walk from the Thameslink line station to the tube station at the main King's Cross station.


Police say the four men were seen on the main King's Cross concourse at 8.26am, although no CCTV footage has ever been made public.

How had the men got there in three short minutes after getting off the Luton train at 8.23am?

Controversially, no CCTV images have been released of the alleged bombers actually in London.

There is a picture claiming to show the 'bombers' in Luton. In this Luton image "the quality is poor and the faces of three of the bombers are unidentifiable."

This photo is timed at four seconds before 7.22am.

The men would have had just three minutes to walk up the stairs at Luton, buy their £22 day return tickets and get to the platform, which was packed with commuters because of the earlier travel disruptions.


A video called Ripple Effect accuses Tony Blair, and elements of the Government, the police, and the British and Israeli Secret Services of carrying out the London Tube bombings.

It is alleged that the four British Muslims were tricked into taking part in what they were told would be a mock anti-terror training exercise.

The Ripple Effect video claims government agents set off pre-planted explosives under the three Tube trains and on the bus.

It suggests that the four Muslims were not on any of the Tube trains.

Dr Mohammad Naseem, the chairman of Birmingham's Central Mosque, says: 'We do not accept the government version of July 7, 2005. The Ripple Effect video is more convincing than the official statements.'

Naseem has said that the identities of the bombers were discovered by the police suspiciously quickly.

'When a body is blown up, it is destroyed. How is it that the identification papers found at the bomb scenes of these men were still intact? Were they planted?'

The Daily mail asks:

Why did the four bombers get return tickets to London if they were on a one-way suicide mission?

Why are there no CCTV images of the four together in London even though the city has thousands upon thousands of such cameras in public places?

Why did so many survivors of the Tube bombings say that the explosions came upwards through the floor of the trains, not down, as would be the case if a backpack blew up inside?

And why do no passengers on the London-bound Luton train clearly remember the four bombers with their huge rucksacks on that fateful morning?

There was a mock terrorist exercise going on in London that day.

Former Scotland Yard officer Peter Power said on BBC radio: 'At half-past nine this morning we were running an exercise for a company of over a thousand people in London based on simultaneous bombs going off precisely at the railway stations where it happened this morning, so I still have the hairs on the back of my neck standing up.'

BBC SIDES WITH THE SPOOKS OVER LONDON TUBE BOMBINGS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home