Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Bombs went off under the trains - eye witnesses

The following is taken from : http://nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=248#248

Victims of two of the three London tube explosions say the bombs went off under the trains.

Their eyewitness accounts appear to contradict the theory that suicide bombers were responsible for killing 39 passengers on London's tube network that day.

The Guardian's Mark Honigsbaum spoke to several eye witnesses to the Edgware Road tube bomb on July 7th. listen

He reported "an explosion this morning under the carriage of the train", and went on, "some passengers described how tiles, the covers on the floor of the train, suddenly flew up, raised up".

Victims also told him the train "had been derailed by this explosion", again suggesting the bomb was under the carriage.

A man caught by the blast was reported to have "very, very bad injuries to his legs".

Bruce Lait, injured by the Aldgate East tube bomb was interviewed on the 11th July by a reporter from the Cambridge Evening Standard.

Mr Lait explained that as he was being led to safety, "The policeman said 'mind that hole, that's where the bomb was'. The metal was pushed upwards as if the bomb was underneath the train. They seem to think the bomb was left in a bag, but I don't remember anybody being where the bomb was, or any bag".

LINKS:

Guardian mp3

Cambridge Evening News story http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/news/region_wide/2005/07/11/83e33146-09af-4421-b2f4-1779a86926f9.lpf

Mark Honigsbaum story http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/story/0,,1524554,00.html



~~~

Murder of De Menezes; ITN journalist arrested over leak of the truth; murderers not yet arrested.

http://www.blink.org.uk/pdescription.asp?key=10512&grp=2&cat=394

ITN journalist arrested over Stockwell shooting case

25/1/2006

AN ITN journalist has been arrested over a story the station broadcast about the shooting of Jean Charles de Menezes.

ITV are standing by their story revealing that the innocent Brazilian was held down by armed police at Stockwell underground station while bullets were pumped into his head.

The reporter has been arrested on suspicion of theft by detectives investigating the leaking of statements from the official inquiry.

The arrest comes as police anxiously await the decision of the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) over whether any police officers should face criminal charges following the fatal shooting on 22nd July last year.

The CPS decision is expected in September this year, 14 months after Mr de Menezes death. Up to ten officers could potentially face charges.

Responding to the journalists' arrest, ITV News's editor in chief David Mannion, said: 'We absolutely stand by the story, the way we covered it and the way we got the story; it was to our usual high editorial standards.'

It is understood the journalist - a news producer - saw documents which were part of the Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC)investigation.

It emerged today that the journalist was arrested in October at his home as part of an investigation Leicestershire police are carrying out intp the leak.

A 43-year-old IPCC employee was also arrested and has now resigned from the commission. Leicestershire police said that a 30-year-old woman was also arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to steal.

All three people who have been arrested remain on police bail.

The IPCC were heavily critical of the actions of Metropolitan Police commissioner Sir Ian Blair in the aftermath of the shooting for refusing to allow IPCC staff access to the scene at Stockwell shooting.

Sir Ian failed to persuade the Metropolitan Police Authority to ban the IPCC from investigating the death.

ITN journalist arrested over leak from Stockwell shooting inquiry

British journalist arrested over leak on police killing


~~~

Monday, January 23, 2006

"MI5 knew in advance about 7 July bomb plan"

Some people believe that Mohammad Sidique Khan was working for the security services.

The following comes from:

http://www.hindustantimes.com/news/181_1605621,001301780003.htm

MI5 knew of 7/7 bomber’s jihad plan.

By Vijay DuttLondon, January 22, 2006.

Top MI5 and other security agency sleuths knew a year before the July 7 London bomb attacks that the (alleged) ringleader of the (alleged) suicide bombers, Mohammad Sidique Khan, was planning to fight for Al Qaeda.

The disclosure, highly embarrassing for MI5, has once again triggered the demand for a full public inquiry into the July 7 attacks.

It is said that MI5 bugged Sidique Khan and Shehzad Tanweer, another of the bombers, for two months in 2004 as they talked about Khan's desire to fight an "Islamic war". He also talked about retuning to Pakistan, where he had attended a camp for British Muslim terrorists. The two also talked about engaging in crimes to raise funds.

But after all this, MI5 and police decided that the two men were not an "imminent risk". As a result their surveillance was discontinued.

The error in judgement has been discovered following a trawl by agencies of MI5 and police files on all the intelligence about the four suicide bombers.




~~~

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Ex-SAS man planted bomb that killed 80 men, women and children.

According to James Rusbridger, in his book The Intelligence Game, an ex-SAS man was responsible for a bombing in Beirut in Lebanon.

In 1985, America was having problems in Beirut.

According to Rusbridger, the CIA hired a British ex-Special Air Services soldier and paid him to plant a bomb in a crowded street. On 8 March 1985 the bomb exploded killing 80 men, women and children. 200 were seriously injured.

It was claimed that the Mossad had told the CIA that someone causing problems for America (Sheikh Fadlallah) lived in a block of flats on the street where the bomb went off. Fadlallah was not hurt by the bomb.




~~~


~~~

Britain protected the terrorists found guilty of the Bologna Massacre

The Bologna massacre was a terrorist bombing at the Central Station in Bologna, Italy, on the morning of 2 August 1980.

The bombs killed 85 people and wounded more than 200.

According to the Italian Senate, after its investigation of the Bologna massacre in 2000, the bombers were "men inside Italian state institutions and ... men linked to the structures of United States intelligence."

The far-right terrorist organization Ordine Nuovo has been accused of the bombing, while two Italian secret service agents and the head of P2 masonic lodge, Licio Gelli, were convicted for 'investigation diversion'.

Four Italian fascists, allegedly with links to the security services of Italy and the USA, fled to Britain. They were tried in their absence in Italy, found guilty and sentenced to long terms of imprisonment.

The Italian government tried to have the four extradited. Britain would not hand them over. The four lived openly in London.

The people behind the terror in Europe were thought to be 'the Stay Behind network'. This was conceived by the US Joint Chiefs of Staff and put into operation in 1948 by the National SecurityCouncil which set up the Office of Policy Co-ordination to run it, staffed and funded by the CIA. Ultimately, coordination of the network took place under the auspices of NATO.

Sources : The Intelligence Game by James Rusbridger http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/1561310085/026-0506763-7956412

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bologna_Massacre

"Staying Behind" NATO's Terror Network As the 50th anniversary of ...

Operation Gladio


~~

1988 Mossad plot to bomb Britain

In 1988, 28 year old Ismael Sowan, a research assistant at Humberside College of Higher Education, was discovered by British police to be in possession of a large quantity of arms and explosives.

Sowan was working for Mossad, the Israeli intelligence agency.

Mossad's plan was that Sowan would let off bombs in Britain that would leave sufficient forensic clues to suggest that they were the work of Moslem countries and thus damage Anglo-Arab relations.

Sowan had been run by a five man Mossad team operating in Britain under the cover of a private company with the tacit approval of the Foreign Office and MI5.

After the discoveries by the police the Foreign Office felt it had to ask the Mossad team to leave the country.

Sources: The Intelligence Game by James Rusbridger Amazon.co.uk: Intelligence Game, The: The Illusions and Delusions ...

http://indymedia.org.uk/en/2001/09/12272.html

~~

aangirfan: The Intelligence Game - James Rusbridger




~~